· Bring together the Ethiopian and Eritrean people in Spokane for the good of the people.
· Engage in building a strong bond between the people of Eritrea and Ethiopia for the sole purpose of supporting each other in bad and good times.
· Assist a Habesha person in need of community support in the form of resources.
· Assist adopted Ethiopian/Eritrean children and their adopting family in learning the culture and language of the Habesha people.
· Assist the elderly who have settled in Spokane in coming together
· Bridge the gap in knowledge of those who have lived here for most of their lives with those that are new arrivals.
· Communicate with local and state governments the need of our community.
· Represent, in good standing, our community within the community of Spokane at large.